(Fertilizing) Envizymes’s Gondwana Fertilizer experiment

2 Comments

Note to say: This update will be the last update on the experiment. My dad forgot to water the plants and they died.

The first update for this experiment was on July 31, 2010. Today is October 7, 2010. So approximately 10 weeks have passed.

As usual, the pot fertilized with Envizyme is the one on the right of the pictures.


Now the plants in both pots show marked differences (plants on right are fertilized with Envizyme).


Bigger plants in each pot.


Smaller plants in each pot.


The marked stalk differences of the smaller plants.


The marked leaf sizes and small stalk differences of the larger plants.


Overall view.

Advertisements

(Fertilizing) Envizymes’s Gondwana Fertilizer experiment

Leave a comment

The first update for this experiment was on July 31, 2010. Today is September 22, 2010. So approximately slightly less than two months have passed.

Observation till date: The pot which has been fertilized with Envizyme shows the plants’ leaves drooping in the daytime (both pots are placed in an area belonging to my dad, and he waters them at night). This should correlate somewhat with the person’s comment (my friend who works in the nursery selling Envizyme and recommended it) that the electrolytes are attracted to and congregate at the roots and allows excess moisture to bypass the roots and prevent rot.


Other than the amount of soil I’d used initially when the balsam seeds were sowed, I’ve not topped either pots up with soil. The pot with the tag seems fuller probably because I’d been testing the Envizyme on it.


As usual, the pot with the plant tag in it is the one with Envizyme.


Plants without.


Plants with.


Comparison of larger plant stalks in each pot; doesn’t seem to have much differences (right pot is the one with Envyzime).


Comparison of smaller plant stalks in each pot; noticeable differences (left pot is the one with Envizyme).

(Fertilizing) Envizymes’s Gondwana Fertilizer experiment

Leave a comment

The first update for this experiment was on July 31, 2010. Today is August 25, 2010. So approximately slightly more than three weeks have passed.

Both plants have had older leaves turn yellow and drop.

I’ve added four applications of the Envizyme fertilizer to the pot with the plant tag.


There doesn’t seem to have much differences of the larger plants in each pot; but the smaller plants show marked differences in growth.


With four applications (four tablespoons) of Envizyme.


Without the Envizyme application.


(With) Closeup.


(Without) Closeup.

(Fertilizing) Envizymes’s Gondwana Fertilizer experiment

Leave a comment

So, I finally went to start on a simple experiment using Envizymes’s Gondwana Fertilizer.

I have two pots of balsam plants with two plants in each pot – one bi-colored balsam and one purple-flowered balsam in each.

Found some whitish-grey mold growing on part of the surface of the fertilizer, so I scooped one tablespoonful of it from that part to also test if the mold would be harmful to the plant. I then watered the plants down immediately, and placed them side-by-side where they can get the afternoon sun.


The pot on the right in which I’d stuck a plant tag in is the one I’d fed the fertilizer with.


Pot without fertilizer.


Pot with.


The mold.


One spoonful.

%d bloggers like this: